Sexy Women over 40.. Not Married? NO! Why?
|Bridget Jones Diary - Single Heroine now in her 50's|
The more educated females have less luck finding the right man but they have more choices. MyLunaKiss is not advocating that single women need to marry to be complete. It's your life and your choice! Marriage is not the answer for everyone.
According to the Pew Research study of 2010 (HEY PEW DO ANOTHER STUDY)!
"Marriage rates are now more strongly linked to education than they have been in the past, with college graduates (64%) much more likely to be married than those who have never attended college (48%)."
"The racial differences are even larger. Blacks (32%) are much less likely than Whites (56%) to be married, and this gap has increased significantly over time."According to the New York Times article on More Men Marrying Wealthy Women:
|Sex and the City: Carrie Bradshaw|
Married Mr. Big in the End - Go Figure!
|Desperate Plea for Marriage?|
Cartoon Exaggeration on Female Marriage Obsession
- Number of American using dating sites: 40 million (can YOU SAY WTF?) Source:StatisticBrain.com
- Percent of New York state adults that are unmarried: 44% (THIS INCLUDES MALE, FEMALE, TRANSGENDER, BI-SEXUAL, LESBIAN AND GAY). Source: StatisticBrain.com
- Percent of Washington D.C. adults that are unmarried: 70% (I GUESS THIS MEANS IF YOU WANT TO GET MARRIED YOU MAY HAVE A CHANCE IN DC?) Source: StatisticBrain.com
- State with the lowest ratio of single people (Idaho): 40% Source: StatisticBrain.com
- Percent of singles that have Googled someone on the internet before a first date: 43% Source: StatisticBrain.com
- New York state has the highest percentage of women who have never married in all of America. While the percentage statewide is 34.8 percent (that counts New York women 15 and over, which seems a bit young to us, but, then, we're not crunching the numbers), that statistic is supported largely by the women of New York City, where never-married ladies make up 41.7 percent of the population. Source: (U.S. Census Bureau in their annual American Community Survey (via WNYC)
- 46.7 percent of New York City men have never been married. (MAYBE YOU SHOULD MOVE IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR MARRIAGE IN NY)
- According to recent stats, single women outnumber single men in New York by 149,219, which accounts for the continuing argument some make that women who really want to find a husband should head West, like, to Wyoming, where never-married women number only 20.7 percent. Source: Nearly Half the Population of New York City Has Never Been Married.
Single over 40?