Miley and Kim K...on the road to Cray Cray!

Subscribe in a reader
Miley on Mad
MyLunaKiss Tees
www.mylunakiss.com

I'm an advocate for sexual expression or exhibiting your sensuality as an individual and as long as it's your choice and you respect yourself.  

But have we gone to far??? 

Hannah Montana
Hannah Montana - Miley 2013

Miley's tongue out no big deal but is she really aware of how she portrays herself eherself or is she using the misinterpreted version of the Madonna playbook? 

Is this extreme interest in sexual expression manifested purposely so she can stomp out, erase and burn her Disney image which is so forgotten by now. We no longer think you are Hannah Montana - Miley! You can stop the overexposed parade now...:)

Check out these Miley Cyrus quotes: contradiction = truth.


  • "If you believe in yourself anything is possible." Miley Cyrus 
  • "I don't want to be perfect, but I do want to be a role model. My mom always tells me that imperfections equal beauty. All of us are imperfect." Miley Cyrus 
  • “Popped a molly and you know, you know you'll never stop, you think I'm turnt up, wait until my album drops,”  Miley's Rap Lyrics
  • "Clothes are overrated, I feel constricted wearing them" Miley Cyrus on The Ellen Show
Why don't we all go nude for a day and see what happens?

Kim Kardashian and Kanye White Selfie
Kim Kardashian - White Bikini Now and Then

Or better yet, Kim Kardashian posting white bikini selfies post-pregnancy? Is she acting more sexually scandalous after giving birth to her daughter? YES

Is it because the tabloids and social media made a mockery of Kim Kardashian's size during pregnancy so now she is compelled to ignore her child and focus on working out, buying clothes and posting sexy shots of herself?

Where is her daughter? Is she on the video set or is she home with nannies? Is she an accessory?

Is Kim K. parading around her assets to please her fiance Kanye? 

I wonder if the feminists of the1970's that fought for our female rights would celebrate Miley and Kim excessive exposure?

Why do women feel compelled to bare all...because sex sells!


Kim Kardashian White Mesh Top
Miley Cyrus/Kim Kardashian
White See Through Dress and Top

Check out some of Kim Kardashian quotes: We all say things at one point that we might back track on later....



  • "Now is the one time in my life I can be 100% selfish. I'm not married; I don't have kids; I can focus on my career." Kim Kardashian
  • "People don't understand the pressure on me to look perfect." Kim Kardashian 
  • "I used to be super trendy and totally sexy. But I look back now and I used to want everything short and low cut and you really can't do it all." Kim Kardashian
  • "I definitely want kids and I want four kids, for sure. But I need to find a husband first!" Kim Kardashian 


Written by Barbie Kiss

You might also like:

Sexy Female - Kim Kardashian




Comments

Popular Posts