I'm bulletproof...fire away

by Barbie Kiss
www.mylunakiss.com

Woman with Gun
blindgossip.com


Is anyone really bulletproof? 

Not like 50 Cent...I mean incapable of being hurt by words or actions from someone you love?

Like the lyrics by famous David Guetta (hot shot beat producer of 2012) ...

Bulletproof Titanium David Guetta Lyrics main chorus

I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose
Fire away, fire away
Ricochet, you take your aim
Fire away, fire away
You shoot me down but I won't fall
I am titanium
You shoot me down but I won't fall
I am titanium

Pulp Fiction Novel
Like Rihanna's sings in her song S&M..."sticks and stone may break my bones but whips and chains excite me"... is the extreme version of "sticks and stones may break my bones but words don't hurt me".

Let's face it we all get hurt from time to time and pretending like those words don't cut daggers through your soul can be detrimental long term if you act like it doesn't bother you. 

If the words that you hear are coming from someone that you don't give two flying figs about then those words do more than ricochet...those words mean zed... like thin air.

I wonder if Angelina Jolie is every hurt by words in any relationship? 

Nah..I think she looks great as dangerous femme fatale with weapons.

Angelina Jolie with a Gun
in Wanted



Popular Posts