Sleeping Beauty did not have Raccoon Eyes!
Kirsten Dunst "The Dauphine"
- Sweating is a great way to relax your body but you should exercise two hours before you go to sleep.
- If you work out and try go to bed immediately you are not allowing your body to cool down and it will take longer to go to sleep.
- Intimate physical activity is a sweaty romantic activity and you don't have to worry about waiting for two hours to go to sleep...wink wink.
- A steamy bath with lavender and candles is not only relaxing it is also romantic and even better with your partner.
- A comfortable bed is so important for a good night of slumber. Don't be cheap, invest in fine sheets and a good pillow which also helps your head and spine alignment.
- Soothing music mix will lull you to sleep..avoid high pitched or heavy bass sounds.
- A massage is perfect anytime of day but even better after you take a bath and relaxes your muscles.
- Avoid: bright lights, Blackberry or Iphone or Android use hot chocolate or anything with caffeine.