Sexy Women over 40 - Gwen Stefani

by Barbie Kiss
http://www.mylunakiss.com/
Gwen Stefani
Elle UK 2011
  Spunky, sassy Harajuku femme that can rock, swoon and swizzle like no other....Gwen Stefani! 

Gwen Stefani
Louis Vuitton
MyLunaKiss loves anything and everything about the California girl gone glam. We celebrate Gwen Stefani as Sexy Woman over 40…actually Gwen S. turned 40 in 2009…so go figure.

Gwen Stefani
InStyle US 2011
Lead singer of No Doubt, Stefani is a mom of two fashionable boys, wife of Gavin Rossdale and a fashion icon and designer of her own clothing label L.A.M.B.

Ms. Stefani was born on October 3, 1969 in Fullerton, California. For the full scoop on Stefani’s history with the band No Doubt, check out Vh1 Behind the Music (audio quality is questionable).

Stefani is a multi-talented fashion designer that spins an eclectic mix of Harajuku street fashion meets Brit fashion aka Vivienne Westwood and the retro Ska music scene with a splash of californication. For more on Gwen Stefani’s design inspirations, click here.
Gwen Stefani is able to be both soft and sweet or sassy and sexy in the lyrics of her songs and in her music videos. Check out mylunakiss top 3 favorite Gwen Stefani music videos below:

Hint: Click on the Links












Gwen Stefani
InStyle UK

Favorite Gwen Stefani quotes:
I think I've been able to fool a lot of people because I know I'm a dork. I'm a geek. Gwen Stefani
Sometimes you have to sacrifice your performance for high heels. Gwen Stefani
Writing songs is super intimate. It's a bit like getting naked. Gwen Stefani
You know, I was chubby when I was a little girl. And I have all those issues everyone else has. But I try not to. And I've learned over the years that it's such a waste of time. And people like me whether I'm a little bit fatter or not. Gwen Stefani

Popular Posts