Pink is for the Pleasure Dome
by Barbie Kiss
|Stay Tuned for MyLunaKiss Pink Jewerly Collection|
Pink is for pleasure (double entendra) don't read between the lines...actually don't think while reading this article and you may get it ....and NO we are not late for the "Think Pink" month. We blaze our own trail ...which means if we are going to support a cause we support it for more than a month.
We love pink for many reasons but mainly because it can be subtle or a loud color depending on the shade of pink you are wearing as well as the style. A woman that wears pink can play coy or innocent depending on the accessories.
If you are wondering what the color pink means...don't worry we will tell you:
- A pink carnation means "I will never forget you" or "I like you but I don't love you yet"
- Pink is the color of universal love...how 60's flower power.
- Shades of pink are: Magenta, Fuschia or Rose Pink.
- Pink gemstones are used to promote love, self-worth, order and protection from violence or aggression. For more on the meaning of the color PINK, click here.
A woman wearing a light pink dress with pearls gives off a different vibe from a woman that wears a wearing a light pink fishnet body stocking.
Fun Pink Facts:
|MyLunaKiss Sexy in Pink Collection|
- "Hello Kitty" primary colors for the brand and style are pink and purple
- Pink Diamond stones are set in engagement rings and have become a hot commodity (rare and highly valued) since JLO was given a pink engagement ring from Affleck (so early 2000, Ms. Lopez is now with a dancer...no not the one she married).
- Pink, the singer (who we love) changed her hair color from pink in the late 1990's,... Katy Perry is wearing her pink (may change as you are read this article). Cosmopolitan magazine wrote an article on Celebrities with Pink Hair over the last 12 years. They forgot to include Pink.
- Angel's Delight is a Pink Winter Cocktail with lots of alcohol so don't drink and move...drink this at home with your mate.
- Pretty in Pink is one our top 80's films and we offer you three reasons to like this movie and still watch it: Molly Ringwald, the pink clothes Ringwald wears in the film and the late Writer/Director John Hughes (known for other famous 80's films like Sixteen Candles and The Breakfast Club and Ferris Bueller's Day Off
We hope you enjoyed our trip down pink lane.
PS: MyLunaKiss is aware that PINK is the color used to raise money for breast cancer awareness and to find a cure. I should know I go for a check every six months because of my two biopsies over the last 10 years. MyLunakiss pledges to donate 10% of the proceeds from Sexy in Pink Collection from now till Valentines Day to American Cancer Society NY.