Dating over 40...or a Root Canal?

by Barbie Kiss
mylunakiss.com

Dating at any age is difficult, I know some of my girlfriends would rather get a root canal than go on a date, especially a blind date even if they found them online.

The first date can be nerve racking, it's like going on a job interview and jumping off a cliff at the same time for some.  I am sure dating over 40 can be a huge deal for many that embark on a new chapter in their life.

I recommend taking it slow and don't jump into the dating world until your ready especially if you are in the process of getting a divorce or newly divorced but what do I know... I am not a relationship guru, although many of my friends seek my advice.

I think is better to listen to the experts so check out this article by Theo Pauline Netstor, What I've learned from dating after 40.

Comments

Popular Posts