Top 5 Romantic Lines in Film

by Luna Lugo
mylunakiss.com





I am a foolish romantic and I believe in love and roses and hearts and soul mates.

I know it sounds like a silly woman with fairytale dreams but every now and then I allow myself to fantasize about my Prince on the white horse. My husband is no 24 hour Prince but he is my best friend and sometimes... he is my knight.

Romance is not work but it requires a commitment between two people so in the winter we take long walks and read books by the fireplace and during the summer we make time for picnics in the park and a strolls on the beach to gaze at the stars.

I truly cherish these moments and I am thankful I have someone by my side that I can always count on to be there for me and I for him.

MyLunaKiss 5 Top Romantic Movie Lines

Nicholas Cage in "City of Angels" about Meg Ryan, " (1988) would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss of her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it." Credit: Warner Brothers

In "Gone With the Wind," Clark Gable says to Vivien Leigh," (1939)You should be kissed. And often. And by someone who knows how."Credit: MGM/WarnerNote

Ryan Gosling in "Notebook"says to Rachel McAdams (2004) ,“So it’s not gonna be easy. It’s gonna be really hard. We’re gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, for ever, you and me, every day. Will you do something for me, please? Just picture your life for me? 30 years from now, 40 years from now? What’s it look like? If it’s with him, go. Go! I lost you once, I think I can do it again. If I thought that’s what you really wanted. But don’t you take the easy way out.”Credit: New Line Cinema

Jennifer Grey in "Dirty Dancing" (1987) “Me? I’m scared of everything. I’m scared of what I saw, I’m scared of what I did, of who I am, and most of all I’m scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when I’m with you.” Credit:Great American Films Limited Partnership

Billy Crystal in "When Harry Met Sally" (1989) "I love that you get cold when it’s 71 degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a little crinkle in your nose when you’re looking at me like I’m nuts. I love that after I spend day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it’s not because I’m lonely, and it’s not because it’s New Year’s Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.” Credit: MGM

Note: I did not include Tom Cruise, Jerry McGuire (1996)You had me at hello! because it has been mocked so much but I am sure it is a special line to many people.

Comments

Popular Posts