Why do Men Cheat?

by Barbie Kiss
mylunakiss.com

 
Many women wonder why men cheat? Every day? because it either happens to them or they wonder when or if it will happen to them.

No one wants to be cheated on by anyone unless that person does not believe in monogamy.

I personally believe it is possible to love more than one person but I ride my own train..the reality train...I joke, no really I don't think it is possible to be with only on person forever unless you are lucky to find your soulmate.

I have a ton of male friends (all types) that share the truth with me about women. I also have spoken with women that were cheated on as well.  Of course cheating not only happens to women but also men. Recent surveys show that women are cheating more than ever. According to Truth About Deception website, as women become more financially independent, women are starting to act more like men with respect to infidelity because it is the old adage that men cheat more than women.

Personally, I believe people cheat when there are bored with their sex life, insecure or simply because they can OR maybe it's because we are not meant to be with only one person for the rest of our lives and we keep fighting the inevitable. Don't hate me because I'm honest with my opinion:). We are mammals and no other mammel in our species is monogamous.

Believe me, I am not trying to convince or convert you, if you are truly happy in your relationship be thankful, live and prosper.
So what is the point of this article, shouldnt I share ways to figure out if your significant other is cheating?

NO

I think the best advice I can give to in response to why do men cheat is what you need to consider when you find out he has been unfaithful.

It hurts when anyone is betrayed no matter what the reason. It is important to really figure out what you should do next.

Trust is one of the most important value in any relationship and once it is broken it is difficult to regain but not impossible...anything is possible.

Comments

Popular Posts