What is Sexy Music? A Lovemaking Boost.

Barbie Kiss
mylunakiss.com
Gwen Stefani '08

What is sexy music to most people, is it hard hitting beats or soft and sultry, is it a song filled with suggestive loud lyrics, a great dance track or is it a burning love song? Could it be the singer that ignites the mood?

I think sexy music is anything that helps to get you in the mood. Sexy music for me could be Madonna, Britney or Prodigy it depends on my mood for the day or night.

I consider myself to be unique because I probably think of sex more often that most men and it is not every seven seconds either because that is false. No one knows how many times a man thinks of sex but according to the Kinsey Institute FAQ, 54% of men think about sex everyday or several times a day so I think about it every day. I am not telling you how many times because it doesn't matter and it is none of your business.

Jennifer Lopez

As I was saying....I think sex should be a diverse as the music so different taste in music for those hot and heavy moments is sextastic - my opinion. Maybe you like to play the same song every time you orchestrate your lovemaking session - whatever works for you.

Beyonce Knowles - Promo Pics for Sasha Fierce

Statistics show that Americans have more sex during the holidays than any other time of year especially on New Year's. The cold weather is great  for snuggling which leads to the obvious.
We updated mylunakiss.com 50 Sexy Songs of the Decade for your listening, love making, dancing and grinding pleasure. Enjoy




Barbie Kiss Alert: I am not monogamous but if you are in a monogamous relationship wake up before you smell regret because the holidays is also the most popular time for anyone to justify their lusty moves with a perfect stranger after a night drinking the merry away. 


Information Source: Kinsey Institute


Comments

Popular Posts