Can you see the Inner Beauty?

by Barbie Kiss
mylunakiss.com




Can anyone appreciate your beauty within or are they fixated on the physical exterior until they are longer physically appealing and then your inner beauty becomes the most important thing in your relationship?  

I wonder about that often... mostly after every birthday. I don't think beauty fades with age and I don't think people over a certain age are ugly. Model-like people with sucky personalities are the ugliest to me.
So start your day with a positive attitude. Look in the mirror and say, I am a beautiful person inside and out at least 3 times. I dare you to try it for a week and trust me you will notice a positive difference in your day.

If you do try and it works or does not work, please share your story with us.

Have a beautiful day!

Comments

Popular Posts